First indications can be read from the typical key figures available:
- 140,000 sqm of retail space
- 547 million euros of sales
- 28% coming from customers from Switzerland
- 172% loyalty rate
Far more important for the Mediterranean flair in Lörrach, however, is the quality of stay in the pedestrian zone with its myriad squares and sculptures. Lörrach is a town of short routes.
For a town of the size of Lörrach, the variety of offers available and myriad owner-run shops and colourful weekly market is surprising.
Another important element for the town's success is the sun-drenched outdoor gastronomy scene. It opens the window of opportunity for a brief encounter, a cup of coffee or simply to slow down during the midday break.
(1) We will be more than happy to provide you with information on our shopping town. This is based, among other things, on the results of a survey carried out on pedestrians and retailers as part of the third update to the Lörrach Market and Centre Concept developed by the office of Dr. Acocella based in Lörrach. This includes information on the delimitation of the central supply zones and the Lörrach assortment list, which shows which assortments in Lörrach are relevant to the town centre.
The expert report as a basis for "updating the market and centre concept for the town of Lörrach - against the background of digital development" (final report as of 20/10/2016 pdf, 5.0 MB) is available for download free of charge.
(2) If you are looking for retail space in Lörrach, we can inform you about the space available. We establish contact with the landlords and explain the planning principles.
(3) We organise events and projects in cooperation with strong partners to further increase the attractiveness of Lörrach as a shopping town. We coordinate the Christmas lights in Lörrach town centre and provide the location for "DIGIHUB Südbaden" with its focus on trade and skilled trades.
... an much more!